Terms of ServiceJanuary 15, 2020 2022-03-29 15:54
Terms of Service
Our website address is: https://sommiesworld.com
Definitions of basic terms, rights and restriction:
These Terms of Service for Sommies World Online Cosmetic Formulation Hub constitute a binding contract between you (“Member” or “Customer” or “You”) and Sommies World Ent, a business registered in Lagos, Nigeria(“Company”), regarding the terms under which the Company will provide You with access to online courses (or parts thereof) purchased by You.
Rights & restrictions
- Members must be at least 18 years of age.
- Members are granted a time-limited, non-exclusive, revocable, nontransferable, and non-sublicenseable right to access that portion of the online course corresponding to the purchase.
- The portion of the online course corresponding to the purchase will be available to the Member as long as the course is maintained by the Company, which will be a minimum of one year after Member’s purchase.
- The videos in the course are provided as a video stream and are not downloadable.
- By agreeing to grant such access, the Company does not obligate itself to maintain the course, or to maintain it in its present form.
Availability of Website
- Member recognizes that the traffic of data through the Internet may cause delays
during the download of information from the website and accordingly, it shall not hold the Company liable for delays that are ordinary in the course of Internet use.
- Member further acknowledges and accepts that the website will not be available on a continual twenty-four hour basis due to such delays, or delays caused by the Company’s upgrading, modification, or standard maintenance of the website.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The online course is owned by the Company and is protected by Nigeria and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- No right, title or interest in or to the online course or any portion thereof, is transferred to any Member, and all rights not expressly granted herein, are reserved by the Company.
- The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans, are trademarks of the Company. Member may not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company.
The Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to enable the online course to be accessible, except for scheduled maintenance and required repairs, and except for any interruption due to causes beyond the reasonable control of, or not reasonably foreseeable by the Company.
Governing Law and Venue
- These Terms of Service are construed and governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- If any of the provisions, either in whole or in part, of the contract is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, this shall not serve to invalidate the remaining provisions thereof.
Effective Date: 01/01/2020